Graduate of Northmont High School and MVCTC, studying sports medicine as well as playing soccer, running track, and cheering basketball. My college freshman year, I played for D2 SAC Conference co-champions at Tusculum University in Tennessee. I transferred as a sophomore to Indiana University East to be closer to home and finish my nursing degree. I currently work as a nursing assistant at Reid Health.
- Tusculum College Soccer Team (D2)
- 2016 SAC Conference co-champions at Tusculum College
- Runner up State Cup Champions 2016 w/ Ohio Galaxies
- 4 Year Starting Varsity Player - Soccer
- 1st Team All Area / All District (Soccer - 2015)
- 2nd Team All GWOC (Soccer - 2015).
- Captain and Offensive Player of the Year (Senior / Soccer – 2015)
- 1st Team All GWOC & All Area/All District (Soccer - 2014).
- Voted Captain & Team MVP as a Junior by my peers (Soccer - 2014).
- Athlete of the week twice for our town newspaper (Soccer - 2012).
- Only freshman in GWOC conference to make all conference & All Area/All District (Soccer - 2012).
Train all Aspects of the game, focusing on skill sets and foot work.
Current Training Schedule